If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Algeria, please call the Paris Assistance Centre on +33 (0)155 633 155.
International SOS Algeria was founded in 2007 and includes a clinic in Hassi Messaoud in partnership with RedMed.
Our medical operations in Algeria are fully integrated within the International SOS global infrastructure and our focus is on providing:
- International emergency evacuations
- Medical consulting
- Medical staffing for industrial and remote sites
- Medical procurement and supply
- Medical training to a variety of businesses in Algeria, with particular attention to the oil and gas industry
At our clinic in Hassi Messaoud, we offer immediate emergency medical services and primary medical care to individuals and companies working in Algeria.
You can email our clinic at email@example.com.
REDMED BASE CLINIC IN ADRAR
BP 467 route de Timimoun
01000View on Google Maps
REDMED BASE CLINIC IN HASSI MESSAOUD
PO Box 509 In Amenas Road
30500View on Google Maps
Office Hours: Clinic opening hours are: Sunday to Thursday: 7am to 12pm and 2pm to 6pm Friday: 7am to 12pm and 3pm to 6pm Saturday: Closed Please note that our doctor on call 24/7
Clinic Tel: +213 29 74 94 21 (office hours)
Mobile: +213 770 93 55 66 (available 24/7)
Occupational Health Services
Mobile: +213 770 53 97 78
Our clinic in Hassi Messaoud offers
international-standards medical cares and a wide range of medical services at remote sites such as In Amenas and In Salah.
The clinic is staffed by western-trained doctors and nurses with English, French and Arabic speaking abilities (on call 24/7). A fully-fitted ambulance is available 24/7 with tarmac access to Hassi Messaoud airport. We operate in accordance with international standards of medical care and apply international codes of clinical governance and ethics.
Primary care services at the clinic include:
- General practice
- Western standard laboratory testing and diagnostic services
- Digital X-ray and audiometry
- In-house well stocked pharmacy with Western standard medications
Accident and Emergency care services include:
- Complete emergency room for resuscitation and stabilisation
- Emergency team and ambulance on call 24/7
- Emergency and routine medication and disposables
- Emergency medical evacuations/repatriations.
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom