If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Taiwan, please call the Taipei Assistance Centre on +886 2 2523 2220
Our presence in Taiwan date back to 1993 when we opened our office in Taipei. To meet the growing demand from local and international medical assistance, we upgraded the office to a full-scale 24/7 Assistance Centre in 1995. Since then, we have become a market leader and a key partner to many leading organisations from various business sectors operating in Taiwan.
We support our clients’ diverse global workforce anytime, anywhere and strengthen their organisational resilience by advising their in-county people managers, employees working overseas and in their home countries, site workers as well as assignees.
Our unparalleled services include:
- 24/7 real-time access to the latest, expert health and security information and advice for you and your employees
- Dedicated health and/or security experts acting as advisors to your organisation
- Local support on a global scale that connects you to a network of 103,000 accredited high quality medical, security and logistics providers
- ISO 9001:2015 certified Assistance Centre and medical transportation evaluation standards for both scheduled and air ambulance transportation
- Extensive experience in managing complex cases including neonatal, obstetric, infectious diseases and artificial hearts.
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Access to an evolving repository of multi-lingual digital training courses
For full details of all our services, please call us on +886 (0) 2 2523 7500 or email us at email@example.com.
TAIPEI ASSISTANCE CENTRE
Sec. 3, Minquan E. Rd.
105Office Hours: Open 24 hours
We are pleased to announce that International SOS Assistance Centers are ISO 9001:2015 certified. This certification is an international standard that recognises commitment to high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
*The designations employed and the presentation of these materials do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of International SOS concerning the legal status of any country, territory or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.