If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Trinidad and Tobago, please call the Philadelphia Assistance Centre on +1 215 942 8342
In 2016, International SOS entered into a teaming agreement with ARM Emergency Services Ltd., in Trinidad, which has been providing medical services to the Oil and Gas industry since 2005.
Through its joint ventures, International SOS provides all medical services solutions based on a very sound understanding of the local medical infrastructure and legislation. In addition, International SOS is providing assistance services, including Digital Travel Risk Mitigation (DTRM) (Travel Tracking, digital learning, etc.), from its Assistance Centre platform located in Philadelphia, to various companies in Trinidad.
- Arrangement of medical staffing (doctors, nurses, paramedics and technicians)
- Remote site medical services support
- Assessment of medical services and risks related with the site or project
- Definition of response plans, protocols, implementation and operations for pandemics and infectious-contagious diseases.
- Occupational Health, fitness for work and regulatory health advisory services
- Pre-employment, regular, return to work medical examinations and exit medical examinations.
- Arrangement of medical supply chain
- Medical emergencies response plan
- Medical evacuations and repatriations
- Patient transfer by ground or air ambulance
- Medical audits and assessments
- Vaccination plans
- Coordination of laboratory tests
- Regular reporting
- Medical and security assistance for domestic and international travel for local employees, expatriates and foreign personnel assigned to projects
- Travel tracking tool
- Health and Safety Training Programmes
- Emotional and mental health support
Port of Spain
4 Serpentine Road
St. Clair, Port of Spain
+1 868 622 7340
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom