If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Australia, please call our Sydney Assistance Centre on +61 2 9372 2468
If your enquiry relates to COVID-19 vaccination appointments and vaccine certificates, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
International SOS is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare and security services to Australian clients.
For over 30 years, millions of people put their trust in us to help them during their stay abroad. We work with businesses, governments, NGOs, education institutions.
We provide services to:
- Corporations who depend on us for 24-hour global protection of their employees and dependants. We offer a full range of medical, security and online services through actionable insights
- Energy, mining and infrastructure companies and government organisations that operate in remote areas or developing countries and need access to international standards of primary healthcare and emergency medical services
- Banking, credit card companies that want to incorporate our assistance services as a value-added feature in their products
- Schools and universities who want to provide peace of mind to parents, students, faculty, and staff worldwide. The scholastic programme offers overseas assistance, crisis management support and evacuation coverage for medical and political emergencies, as well as online workforce management tools. This programme is usually managed and implemented on campus by the offices of risk management and international education
For companies who are unfamiliar with accessing medical care in Australia, we can manage the costs of hospitalisation and take care of your mobile workforce during their stay here.
Our 24-hour Assistance Centre in Sydney coordinates assistance services in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Employees can call from anywhere in the world to speak with our coordinators for advice, information and translation assistance with over 90 languages and dialects.
For full details of all our services, please call or email us.
COVID-19 VACCINATION ENQUIRIES
All enquiries regarding vaccination appointments and vaccine certificates should be directed to email@example.com
SYDNEY ASSISTANCE CENTRE
Level 4, Building B
4 Drake Avenue
Macquarie Park, NSW
2113Office Hours: Open 24 hours
We are pleased to announce that International SOS Assistance Centers are ISO 9001:2008 certified. This certification is an international standard that recognizes commitment to high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
288 Edward Street
QLD 4000If you are an existing client with a medical or security question/concern, please call our Sydney Assistance Centre on +61 2 9372 2468
55 Wentworth Avenue
ACT 2604If you are an existing client with a medical or security question/concern, please call our Sydney Assistance Centre on +61 2 9372 2468
437 St Kilda Road
Level 2 - Suite 2.02
3004If you are an existing client with a medical or security question/concern, please call our Sydney Assistance Centre on +61 2 9372 2468
45 Clarence St
NSW 2000Google Map
Offices, Clinics, Assistance Centres & Regional Security Centres*
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
- Hong Kong (China, SAR)
- South Korea
- Taiwan (China)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom