HEALTH & SECURITY PROTECTION FOR YOUR PEOPLE
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the need to build a safe, resilient and sustainable future for your workforce. Failure to do so could result in a backwards step in productivity, in the fight against COVID-19, and could even result in costly prosecutions.
Your resilient workforce programme must include everything you need to safely manage your global teams while they work around the world. Our service prepares your people for layered threat environments, helps them to feel supported and productive, and provides them with assistance whenever they have a question, concern or crisis. Anytime, anywhere.
Partnering with International SOS will help you save lives, improve your employee health and wellbeing, and strengthen your organisation’s resilience.
ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS & UNPARALLELED SERVICES
Workforce Resilience 'The Movie' | Protecting Your People
With the ongoing complexity of global health and security threats, organisations need to be adequately prepared to deal with multiple threats happening simultaneously.
Watch our Workforce Resilience film which shows our features in action as we assist our client's people, and support them with their health and security needs at every step of the way.
YOUR UNIQUE RISK PROFILE MAPPED TO OUR SERVICE:
A Diverse International Workforce With Differing Personal Risk Profiles
Denoted by variables such as: underlying health issues, experience in location, gender and age.
A Range of Job Types that Present Evolving Health and Security Risks
Office/home working, international assignments, domestic & international business travel, and site-based workers.
Operations in Locations with Varying Health and Security Threat Levels
For example, you could have offices and sites in France (low medical & security risk) and Nigeria (high medical & security risk).
INFORMATION & ADVICE
FOR YOU & YOUR MANAGERS:
EXPERT INFORMATION SENT TO YOU OR ACCESSED VIA MANAGER VIEW
- Accurate & timely information on changing security and health threats in each location.
- Alerts you to changes affecting your locations.
- Forecasts, trends analysis and actionable advice in weekly and monthly reports.
- Access a large collection of security-assessed hotels & airlines: that weigh hotel and airline security measures against their dynamic threat environment.
- Specialist daily information briefings for major events and crises.
MANAGER ADVICE VIA OUR 24/7 ASSISTANCE CENTRES
- Speak directly to our health and security experts all over the world.
- Notification when one of your employees contacts us for incident support, via our global case management platform. Providing you with regular updates until the situation is fully resolved.
SENIOR HEALTH AND/OR SECURITY EXPERTS ACTING AS ADVISORS TO YOUR ORGANISATION.
- Dedicated to your organisation: reviewing your threats, and global plans & procedures.
- Supporting your teams so you are prepared for every eventuality: including major incidents and evacuation planning.
EMPLOYEE & SITE SUPPORT FOR YOUR ENTIRE WORKFORCE:
24/7 ASSISTANCE FOR ALL
- Advice for your managers responsible for the health, security and wellbeing of domestic employees, via our 24/7 Assistance Centres.
- Advice for your site workers, international assignees, and business travellers via our 24/7 Assistance Centres.
- Provision of end-to-end care through digital channels. Including TeleConsultations with licensed doctors who can prescribe medication, if needed.
- Confidential emotional support services.
- Evacuation and repatriation services
INTELLIGENCE & MONITORING
- Provision of alerts, location advice and country guides for your entire workforce - accurate & timely information on changing security and health threats in the country they are in or going to – via App, email and online portal.
- Real-time monitoring of your entire workforce: automatic emergency check-in, multi-module communications (in crisis), active monitoring, and integration with your travel management company data.
- Compliance monitoring – completion of pre travel/assignment assessments, and fit-for-work.
- Critical event management – your global infrastructure mapped to a single incident preparedness, monitoring and response tool.
- Access to an evolving repository of digital training courses available online for your entire workforce.
- Available in 11 languages, we have courses tailored to varying needs: managers, international assignees, office/home workers, and business travellers.
- Subjects include: violent attacks, coronavirus, stress management, natural disasters, and first aid.