EMPOWERING YOUR RESILIENCE TO HEALTH & SECURITY RISKS
Your travel risk management programme must include everything you need to safely manage your global teams while they work remotely. Our Workforce Resilience service prepares your people prior to remote working, supports them while away from the office, and provides them assistance when they have a question, concern or crisis - anytime, anywhere.
How we can help
PreparationResearching and assessing the latest COVID-19 information to ensure an employee is eligible to travel is essential. We are on hand to provide you with the most up-to-date COVID-19 information curated by our medical and security experts. Our COVID-19 online training courses, available for your entire workforce, will equip your people with all the relevant advice so they are confident ahead of their trip.
PreventionOur Tracker‘s Communication Module allows you to communicate easily with your people who are within the area of incident impact through multiple channels. Including those working and living in the incident area, and those who are visiting or about to travel there. In the critical moments following an incident, Tracker helps you to contact potentially impacted people to quickly determine their safety and wellbeing. You can manually send out your own communications via email, SMS, or text-to-speech using our Communications module.
SupportAt any time, your workforce can call our Assistance Centres for support. Or access up-to-date medical and security COVID-19 advice via our Assistance App. From emotional support to TeleConsultation, we are here for you at every step of your journey.
24/7 ASSISTANCE FOR ALL
- Advice for your managers responsible for the health, security and wellbeing of your global workforce, via our 24/7 Assistance Centres.
- Advice for your employees, international assignees, and business travellers via our 24/7 Assistance Centres.
- Provision of end-to-end care through digital channels. Including TeleConsultations with licensed doctors who can prescribe medication, if needed.
- Confidential emotional support services.
- Evacuation and repatriation services
MANAGER ADVICE VIA OUR 24/7 ASSISTANCE CENTRES
- Speak directly to our health and security experts all over the world.
- Notification when one of your employees contacts us for incident support, via our global case management platform. Providing you with regular updates until the situation is fully resolved.
- Access to an evolving repository of digital training courses available online for your entire workforce.
- Available in 11 languages, we have courses tailored to varying needs: managers, international assignees, office/home workers, and business travellers.
- Subjects include: violent attacks, coronavirus, stress management, natural disasters, and first aid.
INTELLIGENCE & MONITORING
- Provision of alerts, location advice and country guides for your entire workforce - accurate & timely information on changing security and health threats in the country they are in or going to – via App, email and online portal.
- Real-time monitoring of your entire workforce: automatic emergency check-in, multi-module communications (in crisis), active monitoring, and integration with your travel management company data.
- Compliance monitoring – completion of pre travel/assignment assessments, and fit-for-work.
- Critical event management – your global infrastructure mapped to a single incident preparedness, monitoring and response tool.
EXPERT INFORMATION SENT TO YOU OR ACCESSED VIA MANAGER VIEW
- Accurate & timely information on changing security and health threats in each location.
- Alerts you to changes affecting your locations.
- Forecasts, trends analysis and actionable advice in weekly and monthly reports.
- Access a large collection of security-assessed hotels & airlines: that weigh hotel and airline security measures against their dynamic threat environment.
- Specialist daily information briefings for major events and crises.
TOP RETURN TO TRAVEL RECOMMENDATIONS
How We Support our Clients
Support For a Chinese Oil & Gas Company in Mexico During the COVID-19 Pandemic
A Chinese Oil & Gas company with ten years’ presence in Mexico approached International SOS due to the impact of COVID-19 regulations and restrictions on its local operations and its employees.Business ContinuityCOVID-19HealthMedical Supply ChainOccupational HealthPandemicOffshoreVaccine
Vaccination Support to Large Oil and Gas Companies During COVID-19
International SOS provided vaccination support to large oil and gas companies in Alberta & British Columbia, Canada, during the COVID-19 pandemic.VaccineHealthCOVID-19
Crisis Management Support to an Energy Organisation During COVID-19|Balikpapan, Indonesia
International SOS provided best practices in responding to and managing COVID-19 as well as crisis management support to an Energy organisation.COVID-19Crisis Management